AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect. We value professionalism, reliability, and prevention versus reaction and implement field tested steps to avert incidents before they occur. AEGIS Security & Investigations is fully insured and is licensed by the State of California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
To identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations. Our goal is to provide provide a high quality service in partnership with our clients designed to build and maintain a comprehensive security program.
Our security personnel are professionals operating at the same level as most company’s supervisors. Requiring minimal direction, our staff efficiently and effectively provide a scalable full complement of security services tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs. No job too small or too big, each and every client receives the highest standard of service. With our staff’s combined background in private security, law enforcement, close protection, the military, and business, we can assure you we have your best interest in how we operate. We see many of the services we provide much like an insurance policy under the assumption that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We deploy a full service web-based command and control system to train, dispatch, brief, monitor, and respond to our staff and clients remotely. Supported by off-site operations managers and field operations supervisors, AEGIS performs at level that is more effective, efficient, and responsive than other security companies.
Reliability, professionalism, and ability to follow procedure are a must. Our staff functions as our clients’ front line customer service personnel in addition to security, maintaining positive relationships and creating new ones. AEGIS Security & Investigations creates and executes solutions for our clients to accomplish their site specific safety and security objectives.
- Armed and unarmed security, off duty police officers
- Security consulting, vulnerability and threat assessments
- Customized and site specific post orders
- Dedicated site supervisors, posted and patrolling security agents
- Enforcement of law, rules, and regulations
- Access and perimeter control
- Scalable staff for promotions, events, high season, etc (see event security for more information)
- Temporary staff to cover in-house days off, vacations, etc
- Daily shift confirmation
- Mass notification to replace, add, or change personnel
- Direct line to management
- Patrol management systems
- Procurement of dedicated mobile radio communication
- Choice of uniformed, all black attire, or suit and tie
AEGIS Security & Investigations: Our mission is to identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations.