The objective is to minimize the risk to life, equipment, and the facility to a level deemed acceptable to the client by beginning with operational, policy, and procedural improvements, and ending with infrastructure upgrades and security staffing deployment changes, designed to create the highest ROI by the conclusion of the services.
The analysis includes both an internal and external assessment of the site, employees, infrastructure, market environment, flow, policies, procedures, perceived threats, and contingency planning. Our model is based on all hazards and all crimes and is designed to identify and articulate those that are of the highest priority first. Our approach is based on the addressing individual problems with proposed solutions while keeping the security program fully integrated.
The “spheres of security” concept is applied at schools and commercial facilities the same way it is applied in a government buildings, schools, or in the faith based community. A strong defensible perimeter, implementation of CPTED techniques, choke point granted access, and monitoring systems combined with simple emergency plans, communication systems, and first responder direction creates a full scale, easily deployable operations program.
The step-by-step progression of the program is as follows:
- Intelligence gathering & preparation – environmental reports, crime reports, history of the site, historical issues, problem areas, current security program, and desired client initiatives
- Physical site assessment – CCTV, CPTED, alarms, access control, structural components, systems, lighting, etc
- Standard operating procedures assessment – a review of the typical protocols as they relate to security
- Contingency planning and emergency operations plan assessment
- Security program assessment – Post orders, officer implementation, supervision, quality control, etc
- Analysis and discuss of single point of failures and initial findings
- Guided discussion with department heads, site management, and corporate representatives
- Penetration testing designed to test security protocols
- Research and analysis of potential solutions to findings
- Deliverable draft written and supplied to the client for review and analysis
After identifying threats, AEGIS security consultants will recommend specific instructions to mitigate threats to the extent possible. We will assist through all levels of implementation if required.
AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect.